Dog Problems on Hob Moor

Occasionally we are informed about issues with dogs – especially intimidation and harassment. There are no longer available dog wardens due to budget cuts, so if members of the public need assistance dealing with a dog problem, they should follow the following guidelines:

  • If a dog bites a person, call the police and report the incident. (101 for a non-emergency, 999 for an emergency.)
  • If a dog bites another dog, also if there is any issue with people being harrassed or intimidated by dogs, call City of York Council at 01904 551551

The Friends of Hob Moor’s roles and responsibilities do not extend beyond advocacy and stewardship, and while we appreciate being informed, we are unable to provide assistance directly.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s